1. This Site is worked out by ConstraChem but operated externally; all rights are owned and reserved by ConstraChem.
2. ConstraChem provides the site and software to the User in the existing state of affairs; any kind of guarantees or representations (expressed or implied) or any obligation to the highest degree permitted in agreement with applicable law. Except for deliberate mismanagement, ConstraChem shall not be liable for any damages that have been caused by or in connection with the use of the Site. Whatever the case may be ConstraChem shall not be accountable for any collateral, incidental, consequential and special damages, which have been caused by the use of this Site or in connection with the use of this Site, and ConstraChem disclaims any responsibility upon that.
3. Every part of the information available in this Site is given to the best of ConstraChem's knowledge. However, to the extent legally permitted, the information shall not create any guarantee or representation of any kind or any obligation of ConstraChem and shall not exempt the User from undertaking investigations and tests of his own.
4. ConstraChem may modify and/or suspend the operation of the whole Site or segments of the Site at its own discretion and without whatsoever liability, and it assumes any responsibility to update this Site.
5. So called hyperlinks that link to possible third party sites do not represent ConstraChem’s endorsement of such sites and ConstraChem is in no way responsible for the availability of the very same sites or their contents. It is at the User’s own risk to hyperlink to those sites.
6. Any claims or suits in association with this Site or the use of this Site shall be ruled and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Lebanon with the exception of its conflicts of law principles.